Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dirty Harry


Well i've stayed up for hours now and was being melodically serenaded by BLONDIE..i love Bloondie.one of my all time favorite rock band.."We own the night" is one of my favorite movies simply because it has two Blondie tracks.."Heart of Glass" and "Raaaaaaaaaapture" which btw one of the first substantial hit singles to involve RAP MUSIC, and the first rap-influenced single to reach number one on the US Billboard Chart..okay not to go off on a tangent..BACK to Blondie..ever since i was a little girl i've always wanted to be Debbie Harry..are you kidding me? she's a rock star! I went to a lounge last nite, the mood was right and those vodka cranberries were soooo tasty, i swear they were laced..with no regrets of cheating on my usual go to G'n'T sorry Bombay, Three olives had me last night, anyways.........i started feeling special and all sorta saucy and in my head "heart of glass" was plaaaaaaaying, i was dreeeeeeeeeeaaaming @ a lounge that's right..the ambience was just right...I came home and listened to a whole lot of Blondie..which forced me to go look @ Debbies images for some..you know inspiration..Well Debbie harry has always been one of my style icons...i love everything about her to ill bits...her facial features are amazing, her sculptured cheekbones even more amazing..(Debbie harry was actually a playboy you know)..not only is she sassy, punkish, soulful..she's sexy!! When i grow up..i want to be just like DIRTY HARRY!
p.s.
ive kinda convinced myself my collage is pretty sniffy...lol...i even personalized and put KateBomz on the top right corner..check checkin my fresh..ya dig?! okay it's not bad for a first attempt! gee whiz...

and since you've been good boys and girls..here is my drugsongchoice....Heart of glass ; ) but do remember "Dreams are free!"

No comments:

Post a Comment